TSCHE released the certification verification and counseling dates of TS EAMCET 2022 which are given below in with the full process, here we discuss and guide candidates for their TS EAMCET counseling by providing detailed information.
TS EAMCET 2022 Detailed notification
Who can apply for TS EAMCET 2022 certificate verification
Attention to Minority candidates who are not qualified or have not appeared for TSEAMCET 2022 exams
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling schedule
Who is Eligible for admission through TS EAMCET 2022
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering, the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as of 31-10-2022.
- In respect of the Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course, the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2022.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as of 01-07-2021 as per the guidelines.
- Only appearing for TSEAMCET 2022 and obtaining a rank is not enough to get admission the candidate is not to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfills the requirements for admissions.
Payment of Processing Fee:
- Visit the official website of TSEAMCET (tseamcet.tsche.nic.in) and click on the payment processing fee option.
- Enter required details for registration.
- Registration Number is given on TSEAMCET-2022 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
Slot booking for certificate verification:
- For all categories (OC/EWS/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, you have to book your Slot to attend Certificate Verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC). Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidates are permitted to attend for Certificate Verification at the Help Line Center (HLC) on the date of the slot booked only otherwise you have to do it in the second phase, as per the schedule.
- Special category candidates like (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel, Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for Certificate Verification for given date slots, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
- Candidate presence is mandatory for Certificate Verification Strictly as per the scheduled Slot Booking date and time at Help Line Centre.
- No entry for the candidates without masks.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing.
- The body temperature of the candidate will be checked using Thermal Scanner before entering the Help Line Centre.
- The candidate alone is permitted to enter the Certificate Verification Hall.
- Candidates are advised to bring their own water bottle.
Required documents for certificate verification:
- TSEAMCET 2022 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- 6th to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2022 by the competent authority, if applicable.
- EWS Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar valid for the year 2022-23, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- For Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, then the below certificates need to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for the total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities, and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for the TS EAMCET 2022 Examination.
- Special categories i.e., PHC/CAP/NCC/Sports (SG) certificates shall be verified during the First Phase of counseling only on a scheduled date and time. No further Certificate Verification for Special Categories after the scheduled date. No Certificate Verification for Special Categories in Final Phase. Allotments for these categories will be made in the Final Phase only after due verification from the concerned authorities.
- After verification of original certificates, the Receipt Of Certificates (ROC) will be issued to the candidate duly signed by Chief Verification Officer. Candidate / Parents should check the details printed on ROC, if correction is required, immediately contact Chief Verification Officer for rectification.
- Immediately after certificate verification, the login ID will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number, if not received collect the login ID at Help Line Center before leaving Certificate Verification Hall. Note down the login Id received and do not disclose it to anyone
Frequently asked questions about TS EAMCET counseling
From where I can verify my certificate for TS EAMCET counseling?
You can verify your certificate from your nearest helpline center (HLC).
Is TS EAMCET counseling mandatory to get admission?
Yes, counseling is important to get admission to any engineering college.
when does phase 1 of TS EAMCET 2022 counseling start?
On 21st August Phase 1 of TS EAMCET 2022 will start and all details are given in the full article.