Important questions for TS intermediate 1st year 2022 exams
Important Questions for inter 1st year maths-1A
Important Questions for inter 1st-year maths-1B
Important Questions for inter 1st-year Physics
Important Questions for inter 1st-year Chemistry
Important Questions for inter 1st-year Economics
Important long answer questions for inter first-year Economics
- Explain the law of variable proportion?
- Explain the law of returns to scale?
- Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility?
- How the price is determined under a perfect competitor?
- Explain the methods of Calculative national income?
- Describe the external and internal economics?
- What are the various methods for calculating the national income?
- Explain the law of demand? and examine its exceptions.
Important short answer questions for inter first-year Economics
- Difference between micro and Macro Economics?
- Explain the law of demand?
- Explain the characteristics of human wants?
- Explain the factors determining demand?
- Explain the different types of goods?
- Explain the function of money?
- what is utility? explain its types.
- Explain the factors that determine the national income?
- Explain the concept of national income?
- Explain the items of public expenditure?
- Explain the function of a commercial bank?
- Discuss the sources of public revenue?
- Explain the various types of budgets?
- What is the barter system? what are its difficulties.
- Explain the concept of gross profit?
Important very short answer questions for inter first-year Economics
- what are Money costs?
- Wealth definition
- Opportunity cost
- Production function
- Market demand
- Average cost
- fixed cost
- average revenue
- money wages
- economic rent
- growth definition
- real cost
- national income
- consumer equilibrium
- token money
- marginal cost
- What is paper money?
- define superior goods?
- What is oligopoly?
- what is Quasi rent?
- Marginal rate of substitute
- what is Quasi-contract?
- scarcity rent
Important questions for inter 1st year Commerce
Important long answer questions for inter first-year Commerce
- What is the partnership? Explain its merits and demerits.
- what is the joint-stock company? explain its features?
- what is a sole partnership? explain its merits and demerits?
- Explain the significance of business finance?
- Explain different types of partners?
- Explain the factors determining the choice of sources of finance?
- distinguish between a private company and a public company?
- Explain the merits and demerits of the joint-stock company?
- What are the various factors that determine the selection of resources of finance?
Important short answer questions for inter first-year Commerce
- Explain the various objectives of a business?
- Explain the features of business?
- Explain features of the sole proprietorship?
- Explain features of partnership?
- Explain various types of trades?
- Explain the types of MSMEs
- Explain the source of the short term capital
- Explain the source of the long term capital
- Explain the significance of MSMEs
- What are the benefits of e-business to customers?
Important very short answer questions for inter first-year Commerce
- define business
- Define employment
- what is trade
- Active partner
- Entrepot trade
- Working capital
- Manufacturing enterprise
- certificate of business
- long-form capital
- foreign trade
- fixed capital
- govt company
- trade credit
- service enterprise
- What is e-trading?
- What is micro-enterprise?
- what are preference shares?
- Trade credits
Important short answer questions for inter first-year Accountancy
- what is the account? Explain different types of accounts with rules for debit and credit
- Explain different types of cashbooks
- Different types of error
- different types of subsidiary books
- Explain the accounting concept
- Explain the features of the double-entry system
- Passing journal entries
- Preparation of trial balance
- Preparation of accounting equations
- Preparing ledge account of debit and credit
Frequently asked questions about inter 1st-year 2021 exam
How to download the inter 1st year 2021 exam hall ticket?
Visit the official website of TSBIE and click on the hall ticket option then enter your SSC hall ticket number and date of birth then you get your hall ticket.
When TS inter 1st year 2021 exams start?
TS intermediate first-year exams begin from 25th October and end on 1stv November.
What is the duration of TS inter 1st year exam?
The TS inter 1st-year exams timing is 9 A.M to 12 P.M which means the duration of the exam is 3 hours.