GATE 2022 Online registration process
The GATE 2022 online registration process is started on 2nd September 2021, which is available on the official website of IIT Kharagpur. As we know GATE 2022 examination is organized by IIT Kharagpur. Here is the detailed information about GATE 2022 application process from start to end.
Know All about GATE 2022 Application Process
- Apply for the Examination
- Uploading the photograph, signature, and category certificate (SC/ST/PWD) or Dyslexia certificate, etc as Applicable.
- Pay the application fee through any of the electronic payment modes (UPI/debit card or credit card/internet banking)
- Check the application status of the application form:- these are the status of the application form which shows when you want to know the application status, Received, Under scrutiny, Accepted, defect status, Status after rectification, Rejected with valid reasons, admit card ready for download
- Download admit card
- View your answer, marks, and GATE score.
- Download GATE 2022 Scorecard
Registration:- A candidate has to register first by providing a Full Name as per the valid photo ID, which the candidate must bring in original while appearing for GATE 2022 examination, a valid mail address, mobile number, and a valid password need to enter at the time of registration. All communications from the GATE 2022 organization will be sent to this e-mail address (NOTE:- only one person can register with only one e-mail address and mobile number). Give the personal and active mobile number and e-mail address, because most of the communication will be through e-mail and SMS.
Enrolment ID:-Each registered candidate will be provided with an Enrolment ID after a successful registration. containing the Enrolment ID will be sent to the candidate’s email and mobile number. This Enrolment ID will be the reference ID for future communication until all the examinations are over.
People also read:
How to Fill GATE 2022 Application Form
After successful registration, the Application must be filled and submitted online only.
Candidates are advised that please don’t fill the application form through a third person. If someone else (friend or any other person) is filling the application on behalf of the candidate, the candidate must ensure that the data submitted should be correct. Based on the earlier experience, submission of the application through a third person is highly discouraged to ensure an error-free application.
i) Data Requirement for Filling the Application Form: The following data will be required while filling the GATE 2022 application form.
- Address for Communication with pin code
- Eligibility Degree details
- College name and address with pin code
- Selection GATE 2022 papers
- Choice of GATE 2022 Examination cities
- A high-quality image of candidate photographs conforming to the requirements specified
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified in the detailed application pdf
- Scanned copy of valid photo Identity Document (The same ID, in original, must be carried to the GATE 2022 examination hall)
- Scanned copy of cast certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of PWD Certificate (if applicable) in the pdf format file
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in the pdf format file
- Net-banking or debit card/credit card or wallet details for fee payment
ii) GATE 2022 Application Fill up: The GATE 2022 website allows you to enter the data, save the partially filled form, and log out properly, and resume filling the form by logging in again. The online application process is very easy to understand and user-friendly. Additional help information is required to fill the various fields in the application form.
iii) Declaration: Before submitting the online application form, a candidate must read and all the declaration statements carefully.
iv) what to do if you forgot the login password of GATE 2022: In case you forget your user ID or password, follow the instruction below
- First, you have to click on forget password option, then enter your Email address and mobile number.
- After that enter the OTP which is sent to your email id and mobile number.
- Now set your new password carefully, your password contains one capital letter, number, and symbol to make it strong and valid.
Visit the Official website of the GATE 2022 Examination from Here
I wish you All the best for GATE 2022 Examination. If you have any query then please ask in the comments or contact us from the contact page.
Frequently asked questions about GATE 2022 registration process
When does the GATE 2022 Registration process end?
On 7th October 2021, GATE 2022 Application process ends with a late fee.
How to resize the image for GATE 2022 application?
To resize the image for the GATE 2022 application, search image resizes on google and you get the results, upload your image and enter the pixel size then download your output.
How to get a GATE 2022 enrolment ID?
To get an Enrolment ID you have to register on GATE 2022 signup page with email ID and mobile then you get the enrolment ID.
What to do if you forget your login password?
If you forget the GATE 2022 login password then, click on forget password and enter your registered mobile number and enter the OTP which is received on your mobile number, at last choose your new password.